BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Ice Storm, Part 3: A Photo Essay

I kept myself entertained during the ice storm by taking photos of my mundane activities throughout the day. I will spare you the details of how I changed the light bulbs and used my Roomba to clean the bathroom, but here is what the world looked like from my house:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Ice Storm 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



If you read my post about Dr. Pepper and Fritos, I mentioned that I cleaned every bit of laundry in the house. I think the appropriate term would be a “laundry binge.” I had a giant pile of laundry, and I thought it would be fun to do a makeshift time lapse slideshow of what it looks like when piles of laundry shrink. C. thought it was silly, but I thought it was super fun:

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Laundry Binge
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! You are so talented and creative!!! I look forward to all your blog posts and especially the photos.