BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sweaters

I did something unforgiveable yesterday. I bought two sweaters. But they were on sale! For $15!

I have a weakness for sweaters and coats. I don't know why. I can't stand to be hot. In fact, pretty much anything that touches me makes me sweat. I don't invest in nice blouses because they won't last and I have to have my suits dry cleaned after each wearing. For some reason, though, I really like sweaters. I mean, the word sweat is in the name! What's wrong with me?

I always fall prey to the allure of the sweater. Then I regret it. Julie has implemented a rule that I am not allowed to buy any more sweaters. Ever. Then I implemented a rule that she is never allowed to buy any more ugly shoes. She ignores my rule, so I ingore hers.

When I told Julie that I bought two sweaters and she admonished me, even using my middle name. She pointed out that I just spent $30 on something that is just going to make me stink. But I don't care. They were on sale!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

QUESTION? Do the sweaters go with SAS shoes?