BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Burrito Six-Pack

There is a delightful town down the interstate that is home to lots of wonderful things. My granny lives nearby, one of the coolest cousins you’ve ever met lives there, it has great shopping, and, best of all (sorry, G), it has my favorite restaurant of all time. This little taco joint is worth the trip even if my family didn’t live nearby. Family is just a good excuse to make the trip.

Yesterday I got to go there to help plan G’s wedding shower. While the shower planning was fun, the highlight of my trip was driving through the taco joint to get a week’s supply of burritos, also known as a Burrito Six-Pack. I thought I would post photos of my bountiful supply of burritos to make Lisa (as well as numerous other people) jealous.

My delicious burrito six-pack.


Hungry yet? I am. Now I need some of their fantastic chips and queso.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

JJ you are being mean! One look at this blog and my mouth is watering...I want one!! This too is one of my favorite spots to grab a bite.

Kelsie said...

I've NEVER tried it! I guess I'll have to make a special trip west on I-40 to see what all the fuss is about!

Glynn said...

It is fabulous. I am spoiled rotten though. I get to eat it on an almost weekly basis :-P I don't mind that taco factory ranks over me. The cherry limeade is pretty awesome! I'm just glad you didn't get lost!