BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Basketball Storage



I got a new bookcase because I am trying to make one of the rooms in my house less tacky. Bookcases automatically make things classier (as does covering the yellow walls with white paint). This particular bookcase is intended to store board games, however I am having a hard time putting brightly colored board games on my pretty bookcase.
One day I came home from work and noticed C. got things going for me. He decided the bookcase would be a good place to store his basketball. Maybe it's time to follow his lead. I'm sure the bookcase currently feels sad that I'm not allowing it to serve its purpose of storing things. The basketball is currently making it feel useful.
Or maybe I'm putting too much thought into this.

2 comments:

Carina said...

Or, you know, since it is a bookcase...

Kelsie said...

You aren't putting anymore thought into this than I would. My bookself is full of books that I have no intentions of reading, but I bought them for the simple fact they would look pretty on my bookcase.