BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sneaky Boss

My boss made my day today.

I had plans to meet Pound Fries (which is a silly name, so I'm just calling her Lisa from now on) for lunch at a popular local cafe, and when I walked in I saw my boss sitting on one side of the room and the HR director sitting on the other. They all said hello as they left, and Lisa and I went on with our lunch.

We had a great time chatting about her new job and my upcoming wedding, and when it was time for the bill, the waitress told us that our ticket was already paid. My boss had sneakily paid our check when he paid his. That made our day!

1 comments:

Carina said...

That's a good kind of sneaky! Oh, and speaking of which, sort of, I saw you leaving the library today. You looked pressed for time, though, so I didn't stop you. =)