BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Jogging Vs. Cookie Dough

Some days were just meant to be spent on the couch. Chocolate, popcorn, cheese, cookie dough, and Dr. Pepper within reach would be a super awesome bonus. Today is one of those days. Not that it has been particularly bad, or even worse then normal. It has just been a Monday. Mondays give me headaches.

This evening I need to do three things:

  1. Go to a junior high football game (non-negotiable, unless this headache takes a turn for the worse).
  2. Go for a jog--I haven't even put on my running shoes in four days, yet I'm supposed to participate in a 5k in less than two weeks.
  3. Sit on the couch and eat cookie dough.

Since #1 is non-negotiable, time constraints force me to make a big decision regarding #2 and #3. Going for a jog has mostly long-term benefits, such as helping prepare me to not look stupid in front of a ton of people by passing out in the middle of a 5k. Eating cookie dough has immediate benefits, such as a happy belly and the likely usage of relaxy pants.

When given the choice between jogging and cookie dough, which would you choose?

2 comments:

Glynn said...

Pretty sure you know that I would choose cookie dough haha! I'm not a fan of running at all! You're gonna have to fill me in about this 5k!

Kelsie said...

Jogging on a Monday is like homework on a Sunday.... unnatural. I have a feeling you made the right choice!