BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hot Chocolate

Last night Blondie had some hot chocolate right before he went to bed. I had just brushed my teeth, so it wouldn't have tasted good to me, but it did make me want some.

I knew we had a box of hot chocolate in the conference room at work, so I thought I'd have some this morning. I opened the cabinet where the box of hot chocolate mix is stored an pulled it down off the top shelf. That tricky hot chocolate box was empty! Someone took the last packet and didn't throw away the box. I was mighty disappointed.

The only other option for a hot beverage was green tea. On a normal day, green tea is fine. I like green tea. Green tea is good for you. But it's no substitute for hot chocolate. I'm going to the grocery store today and getting a box to keep in my desk so no tricky co-workers can take the last one!

1 comments:

Kelsie said...

I hate that more than anything! If you take the last one, throw the box away!