BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Coming! It's Coming!

Christmas is almost here!

Really! It is! Look at your calendar! It's time to start thinking about gifts, and schedules, and menus, and cookies, and all that jazz! I am a very careful planner, but it seems like I always forget about my Christmas card! I believe that mine have barely made it made it to their destinations in time for Christmas in the past few years. This year will be different! It will be better! This year my Christmas cards will be ready early! My goal is to have them neatly addressed, stacked, and ready to go by the beginning of December.

My motivation? The fact that Shutterfly has such stinkin' cute designs in their Christmas card section. I don't even know where to begin with this site! There are 748 Christmas cards. That's not even including the Holiday card section. That's right, they have so many December-based cards that they had to put them in two categories.


This card is adorable. It might be the one. But then again, I'm a sucker for anything that has "Joy" on it. Then they had to go and put snowboards on their photo. But I'm still researching! So don't be surprised if you see something completely different in your mailbox when December gets here!

After you spend many giddy hours sorting through their cards, you can look for matching address labels! These are vintage style. That makes them fancy.
It doesn't hurt that if you're a blogger and tell all of your fantabulous readers about the wonders of Shutterfly, they will give you 50 free Christmas cards. Just go here, and you can be in free Christmas card bliss like I am!

0 comments: