BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Wedding Photos

I picked up our wedding photos yesterday. I was so anxious to see them and I am very pleased with them.


This is my favorite of the two of us:


The traditional wedding portrait:



A sweet one:



The bridesmaids are our sisters; Blondie's on the left and mine on the right:



The groomsmen are Blondie's brother and his cousin, Art:


The entire wedding party, including the ushers who are the bridesmaids' husbands:



My family:



Blondie's family:

7 comments:

Carina said...

Love the pictures! I ordered a couple from Walgreens.

BKWilliams said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Best Wishes.

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous pictures! You look beautiful, and make a very handsome couple!

Anonymous said...

Oops! That last comment is from Chandelle. :)

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Just gorgeous! I love the periwinkle.

Thank you for linking up!

laxsupermom said...

Your photos turned out lovely! My bridesmaids dresses were almost that same shade of periwinkle. Thanks for sharing.

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Beautiful wedding pictures of a happy couple!

Katherine