BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I had grand plans for my outfit today. Then it got cold. Blondie and I were off work yesterday because of the weather, and my office opened at 10:00 this morning. However, since we only have one snow-worthy vehicle, we have to commute together. He drops me off at my office around 7:00 and then finishes his commute. That means I was at work a full three hours before I was required to arrive. I did get lots of work done in the quiet time while I was the only one there, though!

Today I wore warm, comfortable clothes. Here's my outfit:



Sweater Dress: Express, Cami: Bally, Leggings: June & Daisy, Boots: Gianni Bini

1 comments:

BKWilliams said...

Too cute. Love that color. This is a neat idea. Thanks for sharing.