BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm sure you noticed that I did not post a photo of my outfit last Wednesday. That's because last Wednesday was another snow day and I wore sweats all day. No one needs to see that!

Today, on the other hand was nearly 80*. No complaints there! Today I had a big meeting with all of my colleagues from all over the state. I wanted to be comfortable because I knew we would have a long day. Yesterday I spent most of the day at the state capitol walking around in dreadful heels, so today I went for comfort.



A closeup of my comfortable shoes:


I walked about two miles in them, and even with a blister from yesterday, I was able to keep up the pace with three men who were in a hurry.


Top: Storm, Pants: Ann Taylor Loft, Shoes: Me Too

0 comments: