BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Easter Bunny Basket

I got a freebie at K-Mart!


I like to send people cards, and as I was browsing the greeting card section at K-Mart I noticed a coupon hanging from the shelf. If you buy three cards, you get this cute little Easter bunny basket! I already had that many cards in my hand, so I grabbed a coupon and this adorable little basket.


He even has bendable ears. He's pretty much the cutest thing I have seen in weeks, and he is free!

I have no idea what I am going to use him for. But he is awfully cute. I'm sure I will come across an equally cute little kid, whose cuteness will be enhanced with an Easter bunny basket.



He even has a cute little bunny tail. You need a bunny Easter basket with a fluffy tail!

Disclaimer: I am fully aware that I used the word "cute" six times. But it is worthy. Because it really is adorable. And I think everyone needs one. And I think you need to hurry because something this cute will run out quickly!

0 comments: