BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shiny. O. Sparkly


I have discovered a wonderful new thing! It's actually not new at all, just new to me. Have you ever tried S.O.S. scrubbers? They are amazing. AMAZING!



When I opened the box I was a bit disgusted. Doesn't it look like a person with long, gray hair took a shower using Zest soap and this is what came out of the drain? It's a giant blue hairball!


This is the remnants of chicken soup. I soaked it, scrubbed it, and ran it though the dishwasher twice. It was icky and crusty. I set it aside, assuming it would clean itself. After I discovered it wouldn't clean itself I decided to try S.O.S. pads. And after about 30 seconds of scrubbing, it was all sparkly and shiny (I thought it took a sparkly and shiny photo, but apparently I didn't and I'm not going to now).

It was magical and blogworthy and I think everyone needs their very own box. What is even more amazing is that they are only $2.39 for a box of 10 at K-mart! This is one of the best things I have ever found. I'm going to try it on my grimy bathtub next.

And I'm fully aware this looks like a giveaway, but it's not. I wish S.O.S. knew who I was and gave me lots of boxes to give to you, but you'll have to buy your own box. Unless you want to come to my house and I will share mine.

But please don't come to my house if I don't know you. Not only will you probably not be able to find it, but I will definitely not open my door to strangers.

1 comments:

BKWilliams said...

SOS warning....if you leave them on the edge of your sink they "rust" and there will be little rusty rivers running down your sink. My Mother buys these and brings them to my house every time she comes. She has used SOS pads for as long as I can remember. I do not use them because they tear my hand up! My Mother would be so proud of you for loving them.