BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday




The jewelry I'm wearing today was handmade by my cousin. She makes lots of colorful baubles and recently opened her own shop in her hometown. Ignore the yellow tone of the photograph. I hurriedly snapped it under the fluorescent glow of my bathroom lights so I could see in the mirror what I was photographing.

Shirt: Express, Pants: Ann Taylor, Shoes: Nine West, Necklace & Bracelet: Ronna's Creations

2 comments:

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Visiting via The Pleated Poppy.

You are completely adorable!

I am currently hosting a Royal Wedding Wear GIVEAWAY featuring reader bridal gowns, hats, veil and engagement rings. I'd love for you to link up.

Past posts are ok.

Pastor Karola said...

WOW!