BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Purple Dress

Do you remember when I said that Blondie and I both wore purple to church on Sunday. Well, I failed to mention that Blondie didn't like my dress. He thinks it's both too short and too low cut. I guess either would be fine alone, but not both together. You've seen this dress twice on the blog: once at my bridal shower and once in San Antonio; you be the judge.

I admit, it is both short and low cut. Thus, I wore a sweater and vowed not to wear it to church again. Then, last night a very sweet older lady approached Blondie at church and complimented him on how nice we both looked on Sunday. Both! Blondie thinks that she obviously didn't look very closely. I think I might just wear it again. Or not.

3 comments:

Lilibeth said...

I think I'd give in graciously. I'm sure he cherishes it in a private setting and that's what counts most.

Tara said...

I don't think it was either. It was very tasteful. and you know how to wear a dress properly, you aren't going to bend over and let someone look down your boobs or show your hinny. Your a lady and you dress like one. Wear it when you feel like it.

Carina said...

Ah, but could the little old lady see well?

Hee hee. I'm not getting in the middle of this one. You know my dress opinions already.