BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Ronna's Creations

Last Saturday, Julie and I went to visit our talented cousin who recently opened her own store in Clarendon, Texas. Ronna works full time as a hairstylist all week, and deisgns jewelry and other crafts in her spare time. She started out by selling handmade jewelry to her friends and family, then her business grew to arts and crafts fairs, and now she has opened her own shop. Here is a little glimpse of what you can find at Ronna's Creations.



Her main product is her handmade jewelry, but she also sells little girls' hairbows, sunglasses, purses, jelly watches, Power Balance bracelets, clothing, and some home decor. If you would like to see her creations in person, you could visit the store in Clarendon like we did, or you could catch up with her at one of the many arts and crafts shows she attends during the summer. This weekend she will be at Old Sorehead Trade Days in Stanton, Texas. She will also be at the Mangum Rattlesnake Derby on April 29 through May 1 and she will be at the Elk City Spring Fling May 7 and 8.







Ronna's mom, our Aunt Jane, creates these personalized signs. I love the zebra striped ones framed by feather boas for a little girl's room, or the football for a little boy's room. They're very reasonably priced at $10 and have been a very popular item at their summer arts and crafts shows.



Don't you love how Aunt Jane's t-shirt matches her trademark zebra striped signs? I'm sure she got that shirt from the store!



Our cousin Calvin and uncle Ronnie, Ronna's brother and dad, make these wire and iron crosses and wood frames. Their barbed wire wreaths (which must be out of stock in the spring are very popular at Christmas time.



I think everyone who went to the store on Sunday went home with a new piece of jewelry. Here's Ronna helping Granny check out.



And one final photo of the whole group. From left to right: Ronna, Mom, me, Aunt Mary, Julie, Aunt Jane, and Granny.





Do you like that necklace I'm wearing in the photo? You could win it! All you have to do is go to Ronna's facebook page and click "Like," then come back here and tell me that you are following her page.

The giveaway ends at 10:00 pm, central time, on Wednesday, April 13, 2011. Due to shipping issues, the giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. and Canada only. This giveaway is sponsored by Julie and me. Nobody paid us to say nice things about Ronna's Creations, we just like her stuff.

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I am following Ronna! I cant wait till I get to go check out her store!

Mom said...

I am following Ronna. Her store is great!!!

anewphelps said...

Ronna's Store looks like so much fun! Im hoping I can make it out to the spring fling in Elk City :) I'm following her on facebook and I'm glad you ladies has such a nice trip!

Erin said...

I'm following!! Very cute store!

Drizella said...

I'm a following her too! She's far more talented than I am.

Leah Womack said...

I'm following! Such cute things!

jennifer said...

I liked her page!
Jennifer Ruof Wilson
jenniferwlsn33 at gmail dot com